This is the smallest and lightest receiver from FrSky that has the most channel (16ch) thru S.Bus Port. Works with FrSky Taranis X9D Plus Transmitter.
How to Bind?
- Turn on your Taranis X9D Plus transmitter, goto "Model Setup", in the "Internal RF" section, choose Mode = D16, Channel Range = CH1-16, Receiver No. 01, and then click "Bind", the transmitter will start beeping.
- Power up the XM receiver while holding the F/S button (aka. Bind button). The LED on the receiver will start flashing, that means binding has completed.
- Power off Transmitter and Receiver.
- Turn on the transmitter and power on the Receiver, you should see the Green LED on the receiver, that means it has bound with your transmitter.
- Micro size for micro racing drones (indoor use or park flying)
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission
- S-BUS output
- Up to 16 channels
- Dimension: 15×10×3.5mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 1.6g
- Number of Channels : 16Ch (1~15ch PWM, 16ch is RSSI for FC)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5~10V
- Operating Current: 20mA@5V
- Compatibility: FrSky D16 Mode
FrSky XM + MICRO 16CH S.BUS RECEIVER
- Product Code: Frsky xm+
- Availability: Ship 2-3 days
- Ex Tax: R290.25