• MultiRotor controller with auto-level, including TriCopters, QuadCopters and HexaCopters
• Flybarless Helicopter controller with auto-level
• Fixed Wing UAV controller
• Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
• 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
• Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
• Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
• Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
• Spektrum satellite receiver support
• Futaba S-BUS hardware support and PPM
• Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
• 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
Mounting: M3 holes @ 30.5mm square
CC3D Flight controller Rev C with V4 bootloader pre installed
Full cable set to match the onboard ports
The link for the instructions http://wiki.openpilot.org/display/WIKI/OpenPilot+User+Manual